Welcome to Vector Corporation
Vector Corporation has started the business as a electronic components reseller from 1988 and our digital IP team has been providing a local customer with a general purpose digital IP such as 8/16/32 bit microproccessors, peripherals, secury and encryptions, compression IP since 2002. Also our hardware department supplies local data storage manufacturers with a protocol analyzers which supports SAS, SATA, PCI-Express, NVMe.
- October 19 2016 Expands Streaming Video IP Line with Motion JPEG Subsystem
- October 05 2016 Accelerate SHA-3 IP 발표
- September 19 2016 AHB Cache Controller Core발표
- August 24 2016 BusXpert software ( version 4.0.1017 ) 가 출시되었습니다.
- August 09 2016 x86-compliant high compression ratio GZIP acceleration on FPGA..
- July 21 2016 Low-Power, Ultra-HD Capable Video Compression Cores
- June 16 2016 New Auto Calibration Feature on BusXpert Software
- June 16 2016 CAN FD Controller IP Core Excels Through Third Plug Fest Testing...
- June 07 2016 CAST Licenses GZIP Core to Tier 1 Wireless Chipset Vendor...
- April 15 2016 CAN FD Plug Fest Shows Robust Operation of Controller IP...
- March 30 2016 NVMe Focused Events
- February 23 2016 CAN FD Bus Controller IP Core Gains Time-Triggered...
- February 23 2016 New Tiny 80251 Beats Other Low-Power, High-Capability...
- November 10, 2015 Avery, CAST, and Rianta Roll Together on Automotive ...
- September 10, 2015 CAST and Boost Valley Partner for Better Verification...
- June 04, 2015 SAS Recorder IP Core Released..
- October 22, 2014 Energy 와 성능 효율을 위한 Zero-Stage Pipe ..
The 32-bit BA2X Processor family includes a Pipeline Zero Embedded Processor with a code density and high-performance/ultra-low-power combination that we're proud to compare to every competitor.
The CAN FD Controller Core continues to break ground as the most advanced ASIC/FPGA IP around with our recent announcement of support for the Time-Triggered communication protocol (TTCAN). You can even get this with a reference design board and verification IP.
The GZIP Data Compression and Decompression cores have such low latency and consume so few resources that customers are actually using them within SoCs—reducing memory size and boosting performance—not just applying them to data coming to and from the SoC. (See the white paper below.)
The BusXpert Micro PCI Express® (PCIe®) analyzer is SerialTek’s second analyzer designed and optimized for equipment manufacturers that are developing storage products and solutions using PCI Express technology. With support for data rates of 2.5 GT/s, 5.0 GT/s (Gen 2) and 8.0 GT/s (Gen 3) and bus widths of x1, x2 and x4, the Micro provides accurate capture, analysis and deep insight of PCIe traffic at all layers of the protocol stack.
SerialTek provides two market-leading PCI Express® (PCIe®) protocol analysis solutions, the BusXpert PRO and the BusXpert Micro, for the design and test of products that integrate PCIe technology; this includes host bus storage adapters, computer systems, servers and storage products.
A wide range of cost-effective and flexible probing options are available for BusXpert Analyzer users. These interposer solutions are designed to provide maximum performance and flexibility when capturing PCI Express communication data between hosts and devices; they include slot, M.2 and U.2 interposers.